Senderra Specialty Pharmacy
New Patient Pharmacy Technician
About the job
Dallas, TX - Corporate Office
Company and Position Summary
Senderra offers comprehensive disease state management programs for Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Osteoporosis and Multiple Sclerosis. As we focus our attention on the individual needs of the patient, we seek a Pharmacy Technician that can bring value to the mission we are trying to uphold. As a tech, you will be required to be diligent and prompt in filling perception for our new Patients, Maintaining a healthy communication with patients and meeting all their therapy needs per doctor’s request.
- Entering patient and order information into the pharmacy system
- Verifying new prescription information and dosage
- Accurately and efficiently process new prescription orders
- Processing and submitting insurance claims
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions
- Promote patients’ drug compliance
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Understand the various challenges of specific diseases.
- Report all drug adverse events
- Establish and maintain good relationships with physician/healthcare practices.
- Assist in streamlining communication with the patient, insurance companies, pharmacist, nurses, lab and other healthcare-related parties.
- Maintain current notes and paperwork related to the patient’s drug therapy and pharmacy care plan
- Coordinate responses and resolutions with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as state and federal laws
Requirements included in a pharmacy tech position include the following skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Accurate data entry skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Willingness to be a team player and promote a positive team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and proactive to meet varied patient needs
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to effectively present information to the patient and in small group situations
- Dedicated to excellence and quality
- Able to collaborate with other healthcare professionals
- Strong interpersonal and “people” skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure; this may include using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and being able to compute rate, ratio, and percent
Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Analyzing Information, Informing Others
Full Time/ Part Time
Shift 1/ Shift 2